Customer Sales Representative (CSR) Careers
The Alfa® Sales Representative Opportunity
Start today with a trusted company who has protected communities across Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi since 1946. Becoming a customer sales representative with Alfa Insurance® is more than just servicing customers and selling insurance. It’s making a difference in the lives of your policyholders and the community. It’s creating lifelong relationships. It’s about being there when it matters most and protecting those things that are most important. It’s becoming part of a well-respected company that is based on faith, family, community and integrity.
Benefits for Sales Representatives in Alabama
Customer Sales Representatives in Alabama are employees of Alfa Mutual Insurance Company and are provided the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual incentive reward trip for top performers to beautiful destinations in the southeast
- Opportunity for annual performance bonus
- Continuous training and support throughout your career with Alfa
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounts on your auto insurance (underwriting approval required) and much more.
- Benefits including: Health, dental, supplemental cancer, vision insurance, and 401(k) plan,
- Paid time off
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Healthcare and Childcare spending accounts for tax savings
*Insurance agents in Georgia and Mississippi are independent contractors. Their staff are employees of the independent contractor and not Alfa Insurance. If you live in Georgia or Mississippi and are interested in working for an independent agent, submit your resume and we will be sure to pass it along.
What it Takes
Alfa Insurance customer sales representatives are team players that take exceptional pride in the company they represent, the products they sell and in providing excellent customer service, We look for candidates who:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Property and Casualty license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and have an aptitude for learning new programs and procedures
- Desire to make a positive impact on people’s lives and in the community
- Customer oriented with an attention to detail
- Value both new relationships and can maintain existing relationships
- Ability to multi-task
- Display ethical behavior and are financially responsible
- Display a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Browse all jobs
Alabama Customer Sales Representative II
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communications skills
- Display a positive and professional attitude
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and have an aptitude for learning new programs and procedures
- Property and Casualty license
Responsible for prospecting new business in multi-line insurance, quoting and binding policies, handling customer inquiries, documenting requests and completing changes, accept and process premiums and dues in a membership organization. Service to members includes strong communication skills on multiple platforms, conflict resolution skills, ability to quickly learn new computer programs and processes. Proficient at adapting to a constantly changing, extremely fast-paced environment. Provide support to the service center staff as needed. Make decisions to determine applicant insurability and placement using competent skills in binding and processing applications. Ensure effective operation of the service center including but not limited to: reports, documentation, and mail distribution.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Click here to e-mail your resume.