Top 5 Membership Benefits
If you’re someone who simply pays their annual Alabama Farmers Federation dues without putting your membership to use, you’re missing out on some serious savings! There are hundreds of member benefits that more than pay for the cost of the annual dues, but below we list a few of our favorites.
While this list includes tangible perks of being a Federation member, the benefits go beyond anything you can physically see or touch. Any Alabama resident can join this community of like-minded people committed to serving others. Programs like Young Farmers, Women’s Leadership Committee and A.L.F.A. Leaders, along with awareness campaigns like Farming Feeds Alabama™, cultivate a sense of community across various demographics.
These programs not only advocate and support our farmers, but they also serve others through toy drives at Christmas, pop tab donations for the Ronald McDonald House and various donations to benefit education. The Alfa® Foundation and the Alabama Farmers Ag Foundation support educators, serve the community and support the state’s youth through scholarship programs.
Top 5 Membership Perks:
- Car Seat Discount Program Car and booster seats are a life-saving necessity for children, but they can be expensive. Luckily, you can get great prices on car seats ($25) and booster seats ($15). Seats can be ordered through any Alfa Service Center in Alabama and shipped right to your front door. They’re also great for those “extra” seats needed for grandparents and babysitters!
- Local Benefits Shop local and save! The Federation is made up of independent Farmers Federations from Alabama’s 67 counties, and each county has its own list of discounts and benefits from local establishments. You can search by county on the Alabama Farmers Federation website, and the iPhone and Android apps can alert you when you pass a location where you can save.
- Ford & Lincoln Bonus Cash Your membership can save you $500 or $750 in bonus cash on the purchase or lease of a qualifying Ford or Lincoln vehicle. That’s a lot of savings! Think of what you could do with that extra money…
- Farm Bureau Bank Members get access to an exclusive program with Farm Bureau Bank, a nationally recognized bank with product offerings from deposit services to loans and more. Federation members can save big with Farm Bureau Bank’s competitive rates, and you can apply for bank products online or in any Alabama Service Center – so it’s convenient, too!
- Alfa Insurance We saved the best for last. Members who qualify for our insurance products gain access to the best agents and insurance professionals in the business. Alabama residents must have an active membership to purchase a policy because we’re a membership company who values our rich history with the Alabama Farmers Federation.
If you like saving money and being a part of something bigger than yourself, join the Alabama Farmers Federation today!