Alfa Insurance® Iron Bowl Tickets Contest
(Contest Period: October 18, 2017 - November 3, 2017)
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Enter for a chance to win by "Liking" Alfa's Facebook page and fill out this form. Entries must be received between October 18 and November 3, 2017. Alfa Insurance and Alfa are federally registered trademarks of Alfa Corporation.
1. Eligibility: The Iron Bowl Tickets Giveaway is open to: (a) legal residents of Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi; (b) have “Liked” Alfa’s Facebook page and (c) have provided all of the information as laid out in the entry form.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Alfa Mutual Insurance Company, 2108 East South Boulevard, Montgomery, Alabama 36116. The term “Sponsor”, as used herein, includes Alfa Mutual Insurance Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, agents, representatives, independent contractors, officers, employees and directors. This contest is not sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by or administered with Facebook Inc.
3. Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period: The Contest begins October 18, 2017, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on November 3, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the “Contest Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter: The Contest is offered electronically. You may enter the Contest by “Liking” Alfa’s Facebook page and providing all information required in the entry form during the Contest Period. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
6. Drawings: The Sponsor will select the name of one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period at the time of the drawing. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners within one (1) day of the drawing. The prize will be awarded only on verification by Sponsor that all Contest requirements have been met by the winner.
7. Prizes: There is one (1) prize available during the Contest Period, beginning October 18, 2017. The winner will receive (2) Iron Bowl tickets with Hospitality Passes. The Sponsor will attempt to deliver or mail prizes within two (2) days of winner verification. No prize substitutions are allowed except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded.
8. Publicity: Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, biographical information and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, contact information, biographical information and residence for lead references wherein Sponsor may contact the entrant to inquire about purchasing insurance. By participating in the Contest you agree that the Sponsor or Facebook will not be responsible for the failure or malfunction of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment affecting participation in or any other aspect of the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupts the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
10. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you hereby release and discharge the Sponsor and Facebook from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to their participation in this Contest, your use or acceptance of any prize, and/or any actions or decisions of the Sponsor in connection with the conduct and administration of this Contest. You hereby waive any right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in connection with any claim against the Sponsor and Facebook.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Alabama, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Alabama or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Alabama.
12. Trademark: Alfa Insurance and Alfa are federally registered trademarks of Alfa Corporation. Facebook is a federally registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.