Alfa® offers you the chance to choose the right policy for your needs while protecting your home and possessions.
- HO-2: Dwelling Protection Policy - This policy is only available in Mississippi. This policy protects your home, your home contents, and other structures on a named peril basis.
- HO-3: Homeowner Policy – This policy protects your home, its contents and other structures. This policy can cover many areas from fine china to your new television. It can even cover your pool and utility buildings.
- HO-4: Renter's Insurance - You can insure your personal belongings if you’re a nonhomeowner, too. With Alfa’s choices, you’ll be able to cover your personal belongings at an affordable premium.
- HO-5: Homeowner Policy – This policy protects the same comprehensive range of items as an HO-3 policy, except that it offers extra replacement cost coverage for your home.
- HO-6: Condominium Owner Policy – This policy protects personal property and the portion of the condominium unit you own.
- HO-8: Tenant Dwelling Policy - This policy protects your rental properties. This policy provides coverage for the dwelling, other structures, owner’s contents and loss of potential income that may arise if you are unable to rent your rental property due to a covered loss.
Alfa’s personal liability insurance can protect you for covered acts that may legally be your responsibility. Coverage provides for the cost of defending lawsuits against you for a covered loss, up to policy limits. Medical payments are also covered for persons other than insureds who are injured while on or off your insured property, when you are responsible, up to the specified limits in the policy.
Aside from the basics of protecting you and your home, certain items such as jewelry, fine artwork or firearms may be specifically insured. Optional coverages may provide protection for:
- Replacement cost coverage for contents
- Specific insurance for valuables
- Increased residence premises liability limits
- Additional premises liability
Please visit or call your local Alfa agent for more details.
*This is not an insurance policy. It is intended only to provide a general description of Alfa Insurance and/or its product lines and services. An actual policy contains the specific details of the coverages, conditions and exclusions.