Homeowner CoveragesHomeowner Coverage Designed to Protect
Alfa® offers you the chance to choose the right policy for your needs while protecting your home and possessions.
- HO-3: Homeowner Policy – This policy protects your home, its contents and other structures. This policy can cover many areas from fine china to your new television. It can even cover your pool and utility buildings.
- HO-5: Extra Homeowner Policy – This policy protects the same comprehensive range of items as an HO-3 policy, except that it offers extra replacement cost coverage for your home.
- HO-6: Condominium Owner Policy – This policy protects personal property and the portion of the condominium unit you own.
- HO-8: Tenant Dwelling Policy - This policy protects your rental properties. This policy provides coverage for the dwelling, other structures, owner’s contents and loss of potential income that may arise if you are unable to rent your rental property due to a covered loss.
- Dwelling Protection Policy - This policy is only available in Mississippi. This policy protects your home, your home contents, and other structures on a named peril basis.
We offer protection for personal liability and medical payment coverage also!
Personal liability protection provides coverage for acts which you may be legally liable for up to the limits of the policy, and provides for the cost of defending lawsuits brought against you for a covered loss.
Medical payment coverage is provided when you are legally liable for someone injured up to the specified limits in the policy.
Alfa offers our customers optional coverage for even more protection!
We can protect your collectibles, home computers and fine jewelry by adding optional coverage to your policy by endorsement.
- Special Valuables Endorsement - allows you to specifically insure items, such as jewelry, guns, silver, fine artwork or other collectibles. Please contact one of our local agents for more information.
- Additional Premises Liability Endorsement – provides additional protection if renters or guests are injured and you are legally liable.
*This is not an insurance policy. It is intended only to provide a general description of Alfa Insurance® and/or its product lines and services. An actual policy contains the specific details of the coverages, conditions, and exclusions. Alfa and Alfa Insurance are federally registered trademarks of Alfa Corporation® .