In 1946, Alfa Insurance Companies began as an outgrowth of the Alabama Farmers Federation to provide fire protection to rural residents. We have since grown into a top-rated, multi-line insurance company with more than a million policies in force, but our roots with the Alabama Farmers Federation still run deep.
The Voice of Alabama Agriculture
The Alabama Farmers Federation is the state’s largest farm organization with approximately 350,000 members. It’s made up of 67 independent county federations and serves as a voice for the local agricultural industry. Their many programs, like the Women’s Leadership Committee and the Young Farmers of Alabama, help support our farmers and develop future farmers in our state.
Membership Has Its Perks
Annual membership dues allow the Federation to advocate, support and promote our farmers and their commodities; but you don’t have to be a farmer to join – any Alabama resident can reap the many rewards. There are member benefits at the local and national level, so you can save money around the corner or around the country. The savings alone may pay for the membership, and the Alfa Perks iPhone and Android apps make it easy to save on the go.
Alabama residents can have access to hundreds of perks such as:
- Access to an exclusive program with Farm Bureau Bank
- Travel discounts for hotels, attractions and more
- Discounted car seats and booster seats
- $500 off the purchase or lease of a qualifying Ford or $750 off a qualifying Lincoln vehicle
- $5 off oil changes at Express Oil Change
- Shopping discounts at retail stores like Office Depot, Dungarees, Priester's Pecans and more
And our favorite perk? Qualifying members have access to our Alfa Insurance professionals and products. For a full list of member benefits, click here. Save money and join our community today!