Listed below are some of the most common reasons you can't register your policy and/or loan:
• The policy or loan is already on your account.
• The policy or loan number has reached the maximum number of registrations allowed.
• The policy or loan is inactive.
• You are trying to register a subrogation loan.
• You are trying to register a health policy or dental policy. Click here for Supported lines of business.
• The zip code you are entering does not match the zip code on your policy.
• You entered more than 8 characters for your membership or customer number.
• The email address you used is already registered. Did you forget your password?
• The information you entered did not match the policy data we have on file.
If you need additional help you can;
1. Call 1-800-964-2532, and select Prompt 3 for Customer Service.
2. Click on 'Contact Us' in the left menu of this screen under Customer Care and select your state from the drop down to send us an email or chat online with a Customer Service Representative.